Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 – 40 mins
Yield: 4 adults
- 6 eggs
- 2 to 3 cups of any veggies that you have
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 3 to 4 tomatoes finely chopped
- Beat eggs with a little salt and pepper.
- Sauté all the cut vegetables till half cooked.
- I used a cast iron pan here.
- Turn off the heat and add the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and freshly ground black pepper
- Tuck it in the oven at 180 degrees on the middle rack for 30 – 40 mins.
- Pop in a few slices of bread and toast it along with the Omelette.
- Enjoy the Omlette with toast and ketchup.
About the Chef
I am a home entrepreneur. I am passionate about cooking and love trying out different types of cuisines, adding a healthy touch and my secret ingredient love and gratitude in all my dishes. Am a grandma to 2 boys (apples of my eye) and try to find ways and means to give them good nutrition with a twist.
Follow me on
To participate click on the link below