Prep time – 20mins
Cook time – 10 mins
Yield – 10 shot glass
Course – Snack
Theme – Party
- Kanji – 2 glass
- Boiled potato – 2
- Chaat masala to taste
- Chicken pickle – 2 tbsp
- Poori – 15
- Shot glasses – 10
- Put kanji in shot glass keep the poori on top of the glass. You can fill potato inside the poori or keep a slice on top of the poori. Sprinkle some chaat masala.
- Topped with little chicken pickle and a piece of fermented black carrot or boondi or sprouts.
- Serve these shots. Hit in the parties!
About the Chef – Inderpreet
Hi,my name is Inderpreet, born and brought up in Amritsar, Punjab. Cooking, being my passion, I keep trying and inventing new dishes as I always say, I love playing in my kitchen. I also took part in and won “Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi”, a TV show hosted by Sanjeev Kapoor himself, wherein I had to compete with a chef. Winning this show instilled confidence in me and made me move ahead and do better. After this, I was even invited on a show, wherein I was called to cook with Saif Ali Khan in the view of promoting his then upcoming film “Chef”. I make around 100 + types of pickles, sauces and preserves, all by hand using no preservatives and organic ingredients.
Follow her on
Instagram – https://instagram.com/rummyskitchen
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/rummyskitchen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/HerbsnSpices1?s=08
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/rummynagpal
Remember the Flavors ….?
An Initiative by IndSamachar Foods
To help motivate everyone, we want you to share your favourite recipes with IndSamachar Foods. The most innovative recipe stands to win an attractive hamper. All you need to do is send in your recipes to [email protected] in the
below format in a word document.
- Image of the dish: – Original only
- Name of the recipe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Even if you don’t win, your recipe could feature in our food section. The recipe must be an original or an original adaptation. Please provide a photo of the Chef, bio and all social media handles along with the recipe. Service charges may apply.
• Submissions must be original
• IndSamachar.com reserves the right to use the recipe sent by the contestants.
• Each month’s winner names will be announced on the site.
• Participants can send in a maximum of 3 recipes every month.
• Winners would be selected by a panel of esteemed chefs and connoisseurs.