Enjoy this Avo Toast anytime of the day. Packed with flavour and myriad textures this scores a perfect 10 every single time. Take time to bake or shop for a sourdough boule. The additional flavour and health nuances that it adds it unbelievable. Avocado butter tastes best fresh so I would not recommend storing it for more than a couple of hours. It also changes in colour making it less appealing to the eye. Avocados come loaded with good fats and also keeps me satiated for a longer time. Do not miss adding the grapes as it renders an amazing umami effect.
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- Olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Lime Juice
- Green chilli
- Boiled Chickpeas
- Grilled Paneer Tikka
- Romaine Lettuce
- Green Grapes
- Smoked Paprika Powder
- Blend together avocado, garlic, pepper powder, green chilli, lime juice, salt and olive oil into a smooth thick paste.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Grill two slices of any bread you like. I used whole wheat sourdough bread freshly baked by my Mum.
- Apply a generous amount of avocado butter.
- Dress the toast with toppings of your choice. I used romaine lettuce, boiled chickepeas, spicy paneer tikka bits, sliced green grapes.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika powder and enjoy this hearty breakfast full of goodness.
Use the avocado skin as cups to store the avocado butter. This will ensure that it doesn’t discolour.
Aarti Aruldas is a trained chef specializing in International cuisine. Her passion for healthy and conscious eating habit led her to her entrepreneurial journey. She made Mumbai fall in love with healthier breakfast options by revamping the humble Idli through her company “Vanakkam Foods”.
In an attempt to rekindle the lost art of cooking her latest venture brings quick and easy recipes in short and concise videos. An avid traveller, foodie and foodstylist she brings zing to even the humblest dish.
Pay it forward
All the content & photos are copyright protected. Do try out my recipes and give it your own twist. I’d love to be a part of your culinary journey.
TRIED THIS RECIPE ?
I’d love to hear from you. Keep me updated with your likes and comments. Found this recipe interesting? then do share the recipe link on facebook, twitter & pinterest. for instagram mention @thefoodfairychronicles or tag #thefoodfairychronicles #tastytrendsbyti