Climate environmentalist Greta Thunberg inadvertently revealed the horrific global campaign against India after sharing a ‘toolkit’ to support the ongoing ‘peasant protest’ in the country.
An attempt was made to create instability in India by using a large-scale peasant movement against India for which, at first glance, the document makes clear that it is not an organic wave of support, but of the Government of India Against this is well-planned propaganda.
The international campaign against India suffered a major setback when people saw what was in those documents. Although Greta Thunberg has deleted the tweet.
The document shared by Greta Thunberg listed a series of actions that people across the world could take to support the ‘farmer protests’ and also listed actions that had been undertaken. The document also made it clear that the global attempts to incite unrest in India had begun prior to the Republic Day riots.
Some point in the document—
1. Participate in (or organise an) on-ground protest. On 26th January, a major day of globally coordinated actions, Show your support at local physical locations, wherever you are. Either find protests happening in your city/state/country and participate in large (or small) numbers or organize one. In addition to the options below, you are encouraged to organise solidarity protests either at/near Indian Embassies, near your local Govt. offices or offices of various multinational Adani and Ambani companies. While we are focusing on the 26th, you are encouraged to continue organising gatherings as and when possible – for this is not going to end anytime soon. Do share details by email so we can update ([email protected]).
2. More ways to participate (from 21st – 26th February, 2021) A. #StandWithFarmers Solidarity Video Record a video (preferably in landscape mode) to share your message of support to protesting farmers. OR Hold a poster/paper/chart/card with a solidarity message anywhere in your city/town/village and take pictures. Compilation of videos & photos will be shown to protesting farmers at different protest sites (Singhu Border & Tikri Border). It will first be projected on a screen there, and then shared on social media & other platforms around 26th January. Email them to [email protected] or [email protected], preferably by 23rd January, 2021 (or by 25th) (even if later, we will find a way to show the farmers the same). You are also encouraged to share your photos/videos on social media and tag whoever you think should take note. Click Here: Instructions, Sample clip & messages (in English), in Portuguese & in French.
• India has a long history of human rights violations, violence, and a cruel indifference for its most vulnerable citizens. On January 26th the government will be celebrating the adoption of its constitution with a military parade, while continuing to perpetuate harmful policies that violate their own Constitution.
• India’s farmers & other citizens need the global community to pay attention – the world needs to know that India is retreating from a democracy, regressing hard by rushing headlong into fascism. International focus on these protests may be the only thing preventing more state-sponsored violence and another massacre/genocide in India.
• And we need your help to do this. On January 26th, we need you to… Participate Digitally (if not physically) on 26th January to #AskindiaWhy. Do share photos / videos on your social media (tag @XRebellionind, @thepmo, your own head of state & other notables when sharing).
The documents also contained tweets that could be posted to build pressure against the Indian Government.
Ministry of External Affairs has issued a statement and urged everyone to get their facts right before issuing any statements. Indian celebrities and leaders including Amit Shah, Smriti Irani, Sachin Tendulkar suresh raina, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan, and many others have come forward to stand with the government in the fight against the international propaganda to cause unrest in India