Prep time – 30 mins
Cook time – 20 mins
Yield – 5
Course – Main course
Theme – Fun meal
- Leftover chicken curry – 1 cup
- Rice cooked – 2 cup
- Oil for deep fry
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Hung curd
- Green chilli
- Mango chutney
- Corn flour slurry as required
- Heat chicken and make it little dry. It should be bone less. Use any type of chicken preparation.
- Heat boiled rice with little water, salt and ghee and cook till it’s over cooked. Keep it aside till it comes to room temperature.
- Grease your palms with some oil. Take 2 tbsp of rice, make it flat and fill chicken curry in that and make a ball of rice stuffed with chicken.
- Roll it in the corn flour and then Dip the balls in slurry and deep fry. You can use breadcrumbs also.
5. Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve hot arancini topped with papad mango chutney, and green chillies. Serve little curd onion and pickle on the side.
About the Chef – Inderpreet
Hi,my name is Inderpreet, born and brought up in Amritsar, Punjab. Cooking, being my passion, I keep trying and inventing new dishes as I always say, I love playing in my kitchen. I also took part in and won “Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi”, a TV show hosted by Sanjeev Kapoor himself, wherein I had to compete with a chef. Winning this show instilled confidence in me and made me move ahead and do better. After this, I was even invited on a show, wherein I was called to cook with Saif Ali Khan in the view of promoting his then upcoming film “Chef”. I make around 100 + types of pickles, sauces and preserves, all by hand using no preservatives and organic ingredients.
Follow her on
Twitter – https://twitter.com/HerbsnSpices1?s=08
the Flavors ….?
An Initiative by IndSamachar Foods
To help motivate everyone, we want you to share your favourite recipes with IndSamachar Foods. The most innovative recipe stands to win an attractive hamper. All you need to do is send in your recipes to [email protected] in the
below format in a word document.
- Image of the dish: – Original only
- Name of the recipe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Even if you don’t win, your recipe could feature in our food section. The recipe must be an original or an original adaptation. Please provide a photo of the Chef, bio and all social media handles along with the recipe. Service charges may apply.
• Submissions must be original
• IndSamachar.com reserves the right to use the recipe sent by the contestants.
• Each month’s winner names will be announced on the site.
• Participants can send in a maximum of 3 recipes every month.
• Winners would be selected by a panel of esteemed chefs and connoisseurs.