15 year old girl from a failed state and a war torn Somalia, flees to United States to save her life in 1997. United States not only protected her life but offered her opportunities on platter to realise her dream. After she rose to name and fame, she bagan accusing US of treating Muslims as second class citizens. This is how Muslim immigrants—who are not accepted by any Islamic country—start maligning America after they get better standard of life in US.
Meet 38 years old, Congresswoman ‘Ilhan Abdullahi Omar,’ a Somali-American member of the U.S. House of Representatives serving for Minnesota’s 5th congressional district.
Speaking at an event sponsored by CAIR (Council on American-Islamic) in April
2019, Omar describes 9/11 terrorist attacks in US as “SOME PEOPLE DID SOMETHING.” She says, “Muslims in US are asked to be appropriate. It doesn’t matter how good you are. If religions are talked about in school and Islam is mentioned, we end up talking about terrorists. If you react, you are sent to the principal’s office.” Omar calls for Muslims in US to raise hell, make people uncomfortable, because every single Muslim in US is tired of being a second-class citizen.
However, Ilhan Omar allegedly married her own brother, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009 so he could obtain a green card and study in America despite knowing the fact that America treats Muslims as second class of citizens. Hypocrisy died thousand deaths.
As soon as Ilhan Omar married her brother, Ahmed Elmi, he started in got his admission done in North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted.
Omar’s bigamy and hypocrisy at best..
- In 2002, Omar married Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi in a religious ceremony but it is not recognised legally. The pair go on to two three children.
- In 2009, Omar married her brother Ahmed Elmi in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
- In 2010, he enrolled at North Dakota State University to study fine art and lives with Omar.
- In 2011, Omar claims she and Elmi split and he went back to the UK.
- In 2012, Omar and Hirsi had their third child. Elmi was still in the US according to college officials and social media.
- In 2013, Elmi started working in London.
- In 2017, Omar divorced Elmi.
- In 2018, Omar married Hirsi in a civil ceremony.
- In 2018, the marriage is brought up during Omar’s campaign for congress.
Desperation to get entry in United State is so high that she allegedly committed incest marrying her own brother so that he can get what America offers it’s citizen. Nevertheless, such refugees keeps vilifying US.
America doesn’t invite refugees from failed state or war torn country like Somalia. If Omar had potential to prove her worth, she could have struggled and done something for betterment of her own country from where she ran away to save her soul.
During a 13 July 2018, episode of Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, Omar had said, “I am America’s hope and the president’s nightmare.” To hear such pompous and puffed up statement irony committed suicide. Imagine a woman, who couldn’t budge a straw at her motherland, which badly needed her service, is ranting to be “Hope Of America.” Too much freedom of speech. Isn’t it?